We’re people from the area who’ve started organising support activities as the situation has unfolded. We don’t have any formal structure or funding, we’re just here to help if help is needed.
Working groups are self-organising independently and collaborating with each other as required. These are the current working groups:
- Food growing (“Planna Fwyd / Plant Food”)
- Rent support
- Business coordination (local shopping during the lockdown)
- Heart body & mind (HBM)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Volunteer coordination
- Social media
If you have any questions about working group activity or want to join one, please email us.
Facebook is a good place to check for updates and ask questions:
– Main Mach Corona Response Facebook Page
– Group chat (for information sharing and public discussion (for safeguarding reasons please don’t use it to ask for help):
OTHER COMMUNITY GROUPS
There has been lots of community activity in response to the crisis (lots of it on Facebook), with plenty of overlap between groups and areas.
If you’re part of a group in the Dyfi Valley and surrounding areas, email us and let us know so we can link up and support each other.
CEINWS / PANTPERTHOG: https://www.facebook.com/Ceinws
CORRIS UCHAF: facebook.com/groups/625385444980948
DOLGELLAU a DINAS MAWDDWY: facebook.com/groups/191075669001543
Across the UK